BONUS Smart Fold-Up BBQ Grill & Fire Pit
For a limited time only, purchase a Smart Built-In Gas BBQ or Smart Wood Fired Pizza Oven and receive a BONUS Smart Fold-Up BBQ Grill & Fire Pit valued at $149.95, available exclusively through the SmartBBQ’s website.
Manufactured from a high quality black powder coated finish with a motorised rotisserie and rear rotisserie burner, this built-in BBQ by Smart is the ideal grilling companion for your backyard. Featuring a 4 burner grilling surface with two grill plates made from cast iron (one open and one solid) it can handle a barbecue feast of any size.
This product comes with a two-year warranty covering any faults or defects which may occur during this period.
Features & Benefits
- Powder Coated Black Finish
- Stainless Steel Flame Tamers: Help to prevents cooking fats from dripping back onto the burners causing flare ups, providing a more even dispersion of heat.
- Rear Rotisserie Burner: Infrared style cooking providing a quick, searing heat with high radiant temperatures helping to lock in flavour (one-speed setting)
- 4 x Stainless Steel Burners: 13mj/hr gas burners provide a high power grilling surface
- Cast Iron Grill Plates: Easy to clean cooking surface ideal for BBQs. Comes with one open grill plate and one flat reversible grill plate.
- Halogen Lighting: Integrated lighting system to help provide visibility within any cooking conditions.
- Control Knobs: Easy to use control knobs featuring LED lighting for visibility
- Electronic Ignition: Burners will light easily with minimal fuss.
- Motorised Rotisserie: Plugs into a standard 10 AMP powerpoint and includes all accessories including rotisserie arm and forks.
- Viewing Window: Provides visibility when using the rotisserie
- Double Skinned Hood: Offering excellent insulation for cooking with the hood closed.
- Integrated Thermostat: Providing easy control of temperatures within the hood of BBQ when roasting cuts of meat.
- Weather-Proof cover to provide additional protection from the elements
- Stainless Steel Warming Rack: for resting cuts of meat after cooking
- Drip Tray: Located at the front to provide easy cleaning and management of fats and oils from cooking. This tray can be easily removed for cleaning and washing.
Natural Gas Conversion
The BBQ comes compatible for standard LPG gas bottles, but can be easily converted across to Natural Gas by a licensed gas fitter as outlined in the user manual by removing the jets within each of the burners of the BBQ. In order to complete the installation of this BBQ for usage with natural gas, you will also require a natural gas conversion kit, which will include the relevant gas hosing and regulators that are required for Natural Gas usage. We stock the compatible conversion kit within the accessories tab of this webpage which is available for an additional cost. This conversion kit listed on our website supply does not include the female gas bayonet socket/wall connection.
Please Note: This operation should only be undertaken by a licensed and qualified gas fitter.
- Product Code: 401WB-BLK
- Tube Burners: 304 Grade Stainless Steel
- Flame Tamers: 304 Grade Stainless Steel
- Total Gas Consumption (LPG): 65mj/hr (13mj/hr for each burner & rear burner)
- Total Gas Consumption (Natural): 55 mj/hr (11mj/hr each burner & rear burner)
- Motorised Rotisserie: Yes (Rated to Maximum 7kg)
- Lighting: Under Hood LED Lighting & LED Control Knobs
- Ignition: One-Hand Push Electric Ignition
- Grill Plate Materials: Cast Iron
- Total Cooking Area: (w) 710mm x (d) 455mm
Product & Cut Out Dimensions
Do not cut your cabinetry or benchtops until you have physically received your Smart BBQ to ensure optimum results. The cut out dimensions provided on this sheet are indicative only as requirements for each install will vary. Upon receiving your Smart BBQ, individually measure the relevant sections to ensure optimum fittings.
Ensure minimum 180mm rear clearance behind the BBQ to any wall to allow for the BBQ hood to open. Any installation must allow a minimum 30mm clearance below the BBQ to allow for ventilation and to stop build-up of heat which can damage your cabinetry and BBQ.
- Product Dimensions (With No Brackets Attached): (w) 740mm x (d) 649mm x (h) 466mm. (Product dimensions will vary for different install methods)
- Recommended Cut Out Dimensions With 30mm Feet: (w) >769mm x (h) 212mm x (d) 530mm
- Recommended Cut Out Dimensions With Side Mount Bracket (No Spacers): (w) >779mm x (h) 212mm x (d) 530mm
- Recommended Cut Out Dimensions With Side Mount Bracket & 50mm Spacers: (w) 855mm x (h) 232mm x (d) 530mm