Manufactured from high quality 304 grade stainless steel with a motorised rotisserie and rear rotisserie burner, this built in BBQ by Smart is the ideal grilling companion for your backyard. Featuring a 4 burner grilling surface with two grill plates made from cast iron (one open and one solid) it can handle a barbecue feast of any size.
This product comes with a two year warranty covering any faults or defects which may occur during this period.
- High Quality 304 Grade Stainless Steel
- Stainless Steel Flame Tamers: Help to prevents cooking fats from dripping back onto the burners causing flare ups, providing a more even dispersion of heat.
- Rear Rotisserie Burner: Infrared style cooking providing a quick, searing heat with high radiant temperatures helping to lock in flavour (one speed setting)
- 4 x Stainless Steel Burners: 13mj/hr gas burners provide a high power grilling surface
- Cast Iron Grill Plates: Easy to clean cooking surface ideal for BBQs. Comes with one open grill plate and one flat reversible grill plate.
- Halogen Lighting: Integrated lighting system to help provide visibility within any cooking conditions.
- Control Knobs: Easy to use control knobs featuring LED lighting for visibility
- Electronic Ignition: Burners will light easily with minimal fuss.
- Motorised Rotisserie: Plugs into a standard 10 AMP power point and includes all accessories including rotisserie arm and forks.
- Viewing Window: Provides visibility when using the rotisserie
- Double Skinned Hood: Offering excellent insulation for cooking with the hood closed.
- Integrated Thermostat: Providing easy control of temperatures within the hood of BBQ when roasting cuts of meat.
- Weatherproof cover to provide additional protection from the elements
- Stainless Steel Warming Rack: for resting cuts of meat after cooking
- Drip Tray: Located at the front to provide easy cleaning and management of fats and oils from cooking. This tray can be easily removed for cleaning and washing.
Natural Gas Conversion
The BBQ comes compatible for standard LPG gas bottles, but can be easily converted across to Natural Gas by a licensed gas fitter as outlined in the user manual by removing the jets within each of the burners of the BBQ. In order to complete the installation of this BBQ for usage with natural gas, you will also require a natural gas conversion kit, which will include the relevant gas hosing and regulators which are required for Natural Gas usage. We stock the compatible conversion kit within the accessories tab of this webpage which is available for an additional cost. This conversion kit listed on our website supply does not include the female gas bayonet socket/wall connection.
Please Note: This operation should only be undertaken by a licensed and qualified gas fitter.
- Dimensions (lid closed): (W) 936mm x (D) 649mm x (H) 466mm
- Cut Out Dimensions: (W) 870 x (D) 530mm + Hood Clearance (ensure a minimum 180mm rear clearance behind the cutout to allow for the hood to open) x (h) 220mm
- Cooking Plate Dimensions: (w) 355mm x (d) 455cm (one solid flat plate and one open flame grill) made from cast iron