Enjoy the classic, traditional taste of wood-fired pizza in your own backyard with the Smart Stainless Steel Wood Fired Pizza Oven. The clever design allows the oven chamber to heat up to 450 degrees Celsius which will rapidly cook your pizza in as little as two minutes producing pizza with a delicious, authentic-style crispy crust. A bonus pizza paddle, brush and weatherproof cover are included to ensure you have all of the accessories required for cooking and maintaining your new pizza oven.
This option comes with a trolley that attaches directly to the pizza oven making it a freestanding unit that does not need to be built into cabinetry. This allows for the pizza oven to be easily moved around when not in use.
This option is for a built-in pizza oven that is designed to sit directly onto outdoor kitchen cabinetry.
- High-grade stainless steel finish offers rust and weather resistance.
- The exterior of the pizza oven is coated in a black finish with an orange peel texture. This is both very durable and weather resistant and is visually appealing to suit any outdoor kitchen.
- The integrated thermometer allows for easy control and maintenance of the temperature within the oven
- High quality ceramic bricks allow for superior insulation within the oven chamber so that it heats up quicker and maintains temperatures for longer, providing an improved cooking experience.
- The pizza oven utilises a tray at the rear which can be easily removed helping to make cleaning a breeze. Once the oven cavity has cooled down (allow at least 8 hours after cooking) sweep the ash and debris into the tray using the supplied brush, then empty the remnants of the tray into the bin.
- Finish: Stainless Steel With A Black, Orange Peel Finish On Exterior Of Oven Cavity
- Cooking Surface: Ceramic Brick
- Heating Time: 30-45 Minutes
- Chamber Material: 430 Grade Stainless Steel
- Product Dimensions For Built-In Pizza Oven: (w) 767mm x (d) 738mm x (h) 480mm (not including chimney)
- Gross Weight For Built-In Pizza Oven: 67kg
– Copper Brush With Wooden Handle: Used both cleaning the oven cavity, both during the cooking process to clean the pizza oven floor from ash and debris to prevent it from ending on your food, and also after cooking once the oven has cooled down.
– Pizza Paddle: Used for moving pizzas in and out of the pizza oven with a minimum of fuss. Made from aluminium with a wooden handle
– UV Resistant Weather-Proof Cover: Helps to protect your pizza oven from weather damage. Please note, that the cover only protects the pizza oven and does not cover the legs and trolley on the trolley/freestanding model. We recommend storing the freestanding model in an environment protected from the elements such as a garage when not in use to prolong the life of the oven.
These three accessories are valued at $259 inc GST